Hitch rack swing adapter.
Now you can rack up the bikes and still access your tailgate. The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while you’re on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2″ bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO – as well as almost any other rack using a 2″ receiver – to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your coolers, gear, and Fido.
– Hitch extension converts most 2″ hitch products to a swing-away rack
– Provides easy tailgate access – even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
– Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with the simple to use release lever
– Safety latch secures the rack closed while you’re on the road
– Secures to any 2″ hitch receiver using a threaded pin
– Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
– 250 lb maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
– Weight: 35.46 lbs
– Dimensions: L 20.00″ x W 30.00″ x H 8.00″
– Some Assembly Required
– 10 Minute Install
– 2″ Hitch Receiver Required
Compatible with the following:
– Dr.Tray- 2″ only (without the EZ+1 attached)
– HangOver 4 – 4 Bike only
– HoldUp EVO
– HoldUp EVO +2
– HoldUp +2
– LongHaul (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
– RoadTrip (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
There are no reviews yet.